Lifesaver bottle 4000 ultra filtration water bottle review
Thanks for stopping by to read our Lifesaver bottle 4000 ultra filtration water bottle review!
Lifesaver bottle 4000 ultra filtration water bottle review:
The Lifesaver Bottle 4000 is a water filtration bottle which was inspired by the Indian Ocean tsunami wave that hit in December 2004 and afterward again the following year when Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans. The innovator, a specialist in water filtration recognized the quick requirement for a hand-held water filtration bottle.
Let’s acknowledge the clear issues: the whole world’s supply of clean water is threatened. A powerful method for versatile water filtration has become almost a need for survival. Something like this would be incredibly useful in a zone where you would have an earthquake survival kit in the most of extreme conditions.
Launched in 2007, the Lifesaver Bottle rapidly won a honor for; “Best Technological Development for Future Soldier System Enhancement” at the 2007 Soldier Technology occasion.
Today, the LIFESAVER organization is trusted by the Armed Forces to filter the drinking water for its soldiers. The Lifesaver Bottle is additionally utilized by humanitarian relief organizations to help put a conclusion to the 42,000 deaths that happen week after week from contaminated water.
The Lifesaver Bottle 4000 Product Features
- The lifesaver bottle can save your life in the field and amid crises.
- It cleans and sterilizes water. The lifesaver bottle can kill a wide range of microbial pollution in the water without utilizing chemicals.
- The Lifesaver Bottle 4000 won’t expel dissolved salts from sea water, Dissolved salts are too small notwithstanding for the Lifesaver Bottle!
- It has incorporated with it a safeguard operation. This implies when the channel has lapsed it will close off so that you can’t drink any contaminated water.
- Replaceable channels – This filtration bottle has a replaceable cartridge channel that can adequately treat up to 4,000 liters of polluted water. Every unit is likewise furnished with an activated carbon insert and a pre-channel circle to help the separating procedure and extend the life of the primary channel cartridge.
- You can channel up to 750 ml of water in less than a minute of pumping.
- It is an independent framework that is ideal for any survival circumstance. Simply fill the jug with the cleanest water that is accessible and pump; you can drink directly from the container quickly.
Let’s investigate the Lifesaver Bottle 4000 in real life:
Lifesaver Bottle 4000 Product Description
The Lifesaver Filtration Water Bottle is an awesome survival device that weighs just 22 ounces. This small water channel is watertight and has a snap-fit cover that ensures release free execution. It might appear to be complex, yet it is in reality extremely easy to utilize. Simply evacuate the base of the container and fill the Lifesaver 4000 with water, and pump. The filtered water can be drank immediately from the flip side.
The Lifesaver Bottle can filter microscopic organisms, infections, substantial metals and other unsafe components introduce in the water. Indeed, even the terrible taste and foul smells of polluted water can be sifted through.
- Portable: Because the Lifesaver 4000 is so compact, it is the ideal accessory for outdoor adventures. It is likewise suited for survival circumstances and ought to be included into your survival packs.
- Convenient: The Lifesaver Bottle is a productive gadget for water refinement. You don’t have to experience the process of boiling water or adding chemicals to the water. I will pick purified water over chemically cleaned water very time given the choice.
- Easy to utilize: The filtration jug can rapidly furnish you with drinking water in less than 1 minute.
- Some of the buyers find the Lifesaver Bottle to be to somewhat costly. However, please note that this is not any ordinary water bottle. It’s truly a versatile filtration framework that is built into a water bottle. As long as you can find a source of water, you can have prompt access to separated drinking water.
What Customers are Saying
The Lifesaver Bottle 4000 Ultra Filtration Water Bottle has a general rating of 3.5 stars out of 5 stars at the Amazon.com site.
What amount is the Lifesaver Bottle 4000 Ultra Filtration Water Bottle?
At the Amazon.com site, the Lifesaver 4000 water bottle is priced between $110.00 — $150.00. The price includes shipping and handling.
Is Warranty Included?
Yes. The Lifesaver Bottle is backed by 2-years of limited warranty.
Tips and Tricks
- Always utilize the cleanest water source you can find. Doing so will guarantee the longest conceivable lifespan of your cartridge.
- Once the Lifesaver jug is utilized the first run through, the layers of the cartridge need to stay wet at all circumstances. While putting away the jug dependably leave a little water in the jug.
- Details on the best way to utilize the Lifesaver Bottle can be found in this guideline manual.
- The substitution initiated carbon inserts are not very costly. A four pack costs about $27 as of this composition. They ought to be replaced about each 250 liters.
- The replacement Pre-Filter Disc ought to be replaced dependent on use every 6-12 months. They cost about $10 for a two pack at Amazon.
- After around 4000 liters the cartridge will quit working and it should be replaced. The Lifesaver 4000 cartridge costs about $100 at Amazon. That is simply pennies a liter. Not terrible when you consider the cost of filtered water from the store.
Lifesaver Bottle 4000 – Conclusion
I profoundly suggest the Lifesaver Bottle 4000. It may appear to be costly to a few readers, yet it is truly a down to earth gadget that can spare your life. Remember this is an extraordinary water bottle, but rather a dependable water purifier that can deliver sanitized water from even exceptionally turbid water for just pennies a liter. With this water bottle incorporated into your stockpile of survival instruments, you realize that you will always have admittance to clean drinking water. Undoubtedly, the Lifesaver Bottle 4000 can actually be your lifesaver during a natural disaster.